Territory Account Manager / Business Development Manager / BDM
Job Title - Territory Account Manager / Business Development Manager / BDM
Salary - Up to £39,500
Hours - 37.5 hours Monday to Friday
I am currently working with a well know Tyre Manufacture who are now looking for a Territory Business Manager covering a large territory covering the East Anglia area.
Candidates with business to business sales experience are a logical fit, but we will talk with those who demonstrate talent, drive and a proven track record of strong business partnerships.
Looking for an exceptional person who can build and maintain relationships with business and fleet owners and help them succeed in their highly competitive markets. Someone with business acumen and exceptional communication skills.
Territory Account Manager / Business Development Manager / BDM job role:
- Become the face of the company with dealers and end users, such as fleet owners, in your territory
- Take ownership for achieving business results. With the support of your team, implement the commercial programs and policies designed to achieve your sales and service goals
- Serve as the business consultant to primarily Truck industry customers. Use your training, problem solving skills and access to technical resources to make commercial recommendations to dealers and fleet customer that lower their operating costs, for example matching products to their needs, analysing alignment/tyre wear problems, performing cost-per-mile analyses as well as fuel and environmental saving efficiencies.
- Implement a variety of sales strategies, tools, and programs to create a level of support and service that meets or exceeds the needs of the fleet customer
- Form effective, consultative partnerships with each account, resulting in increased sales of products and services.
Requirements for Territory Account Manager / Business Development Manager / BDM:
- Strong communication skills; professional and engaging presentations, one-on-one conversations, written correspondence
- Four (4) or more years of business to business sales experience is ideal
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Business math skills to write quotes, demonstrate ROI, make product comparisons
- Experience using a CRM system
- Flexibility towards a physical "hands on" approach to the fleet and tyres as and when required.
How to Apply for this Territory Account Manager / Business Development Manager / BDM:
If you are interested in finding out more get in contact with Richard on 07590309374, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us your CV by Clicking Apply Now!