Automotive Trade Parts Specialist
C&B Recruitment are currently recruiting for an automotive Parts Sales Executive to join a successful and well established Parts department in Sheffield.
Previous experience working within a parts department in the motor trade is essential for this role.
This Parts Advisor role is a telephone based role and requires a Parts Advisor with excellent customer service skills.
Role Overview of a Parts Advisor / Trade Parts Specialist
• Checking availability of stock from various enquiries.
• Taking in-bound and making out-bound telephone enquiries.
• Dealing with customers and internet enquiries.
• Developing customer relationships through providing good product knowledge and creating an effective first impression.
• Providing a seamless service to both trade/retail customers.
• Complete all relevant administration promptly and accurately
Requirements of a Parts Advisor / Trade Parts Specialist:
• Proven experience working as a parts advisor within the motor trade.
• Experience using different DMS and parts systems.
• Stable career history.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to know more, contact Jamie Clarkson at C&B Recruitment on 01135182876