A position has become available for an experienced Trainee Sales
Executive at Bristo’s Ipswich (Renault) This position will require you to
learn and maximize every opportunity to sell new and used vehicles to our
customers. The role demands an understanding of an effective sales
process, with the ability to follow the process and understand the
individual needs of our customers and provide excellent customer care.
You will be required to maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products
and related processes. The successful candidate will have excellent
communication skills, flexibility, proactive ability to follow up leads,
highly motivated to achieve targets, excellent customer care skills and
good administration ability, coupled with a full UK drivers licence.
As a Trainee Sales Executive your key responsibilities will be:
* To sell maximum number of vehicles via the use of an effective sales
process, whilst at the same time achieving the best profit.
* Ensure highest degree of customer satisfaction to achieve customer
* Ensure customer awareness of options, accessories, extended warranty
and finance facilities
* Achieve industry-leading standards of customer care and process
* Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle
documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained
accurately and comprehensively.
* Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular
contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that
relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
* Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers
ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation
of the vehicle and its controls. Introduce customers to Aftersales
staff in order that they are aware of the facilities and procedures.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities,
incentives and benefits, these include:
* Competitive salary (with job-related bonus and commission - if
* Generous holiday entitlements
* Contributory pension scheme
* Marriott Car benefit purchase scheme
* Healthcare Cashback Plan (including wellbeing and alternative
* Employee Assistance Program
* Leading Brand Led Learning & development
* Family friendly policies
* Huge range of high street retailer discounts via ‘My Marriott Hub’
* Gym Membership discounts
* Long service awards
* Recommend a Friend Scheme
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.