Trainee Car Sales Person
Basic Salary + OTE
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Car Sales Person to join our client, a leading Car Dealership based in Ramsgate.
This role offers a Basic + Excellent, Achievable OTE.
This is the perfect opportunity for a high achiever, looking to join a company that offers superb training and progression.
As the successful Trainee Car Sales Person you will have room to grow your experience and knowledge and become invaluable to the business. You will also have the opportunity to be well paid for doing an interesting and varied job.
Trainee Car Sales Person - The Role:
* To build a rapport with customers and identify their requirements
* To deliver excellent customer satisfaction
* To make daily prospecting calls using our dealer database and systems
* To achieve and maintain a high level of new and used vehicle sales including add-on sales
* To represent the brand in accordance with dealer standards and Company requirements
* To actively maximise every sales opportunity for both repeat and new business
* To act with due diligence when negotiating and completing a sales transaction
Trainee Car Sales Person - Required Skills:
* A strong customer service/ customer facing background.
* Good communication and great customer interaction skills.
* Highly motivated and determined to succeed in a competitive sales environment
* Well-presented and well organised
Due to the nature of the role you must hold a valid full, clean, UK driving license
If you are looking to begin a career in the motor industry and are confident that you have the determination, motivation and confidence to succeed then apply to us today!
About Morgan Jones:
Thisrole is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants.We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see eachcandidate as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or callus on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat about upcomingopportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we can only reply to those withthe most relevant skills and experience, If you have not heard back fromus within 48 hours of your submittal, please assume that you have beenunsuccessful on this occasion. However, please do apply for otheropportunities through Morgan Jones
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.