Multimatic CFT engineers and manufactures carbon composite components for top-echelon motorsports, the automotive industry and beyond.
We are currently recruiting for a number of Trainee Composite Technicians to join our team producing high quality parts for motorsport and the premium automotive industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established International Composites company, with the opportunity to learn new skills in a supportive environment.
This is an entry level role so no experience is required. On the job training is provided, with continual support and guidance from an experienced team.
- Hand layup pre-preg carbon fibre material as per instructions provided
- Prepare and apply sealants and release agents
- Prepare components for autoclave cure utilising vacuum bagging practices.
- Follow build manuals and quality control processes
- Completion of all relevant paperwork including route cards and daily time sheets
- Comply with all health and safety and PPE requirements
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- An eye for detail and pride in making things by hand
- Ability to interpret basic instruction
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible schedule to accommodate shift work if required.
- An interest in Engineering
- Comfortable using common hand and power tools
What we offer in return:
- Competitive rates of pay and enhanced overtime rates
- Training and development opportunities
- 20 days annual leave, increasing to 25 days after 5 years, plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Referral scheme
- Flexible Summer working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking