Are you looking to make your next move in 2022 with a new career? If so, we are now recruiting for a Trainee Parts Advisor!
Our Truscotts Peugeot dealership in Exeter, require an energetic and enthusiastic individual to learn the stock and car parts function within an extremely busy Parts operation.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life assurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
Trainee Parts Advisor Responsibilities:
- Serving an internal and external customer base
- Trade sales
- Ensuring concise stock controls
- Attending regular stock takes
- Helping with collection and delivery duties
- Goods inwards and outwards duties
- Maintaining Company and Manufacturer administration
- Departmental housekeeping including warranty controls
- Ad hoc duties
The ideal Trainee Parts Advisor:
- Will have an interest in cars
- Is flexible, hard-working and able to work under supervision
- Self-motivated and physically capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Has a UK driving licence (if applicable)
Helston Garages Group was founded in 1960, today we partner with 13 automotive brands, have 37 outlets and employ in the region of 980 people throughout the South West of England with businesses across Dorset, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall.
A major part of our success has been the emphasis that we place on creating and maintaining a skilled, knowledgeable and contented workforce. The effectiveness of this approach is demonstrated by the large proportion of our employees who stay with the Group for many years. Over a third of our staff have been with the Company for a decade or more, with approximately 90 of our staff having worked with us for more than 20 years.
We believe that we offer a stable and enjoyable working environment for our employees. Career development is enthusiastically encouraged by the Management and our Manufacturer partners, with dedicated programmes helping employees and our Apprentices with their progression and ongoing careers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top 25 dealer groups in the UK. If you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be our Trainee Parts Advisors then please click 'apply'.