Apply with Indeed
Tyre Fitter/MOT Tester
Expiry date: 17:30, 02 December 2020
Lloyd Motor Group is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Lloyd Motor Group currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Tyre Fitter/MOT Tester to join the busy team at our Land Rover retailer in Ripon.
The main purpose of the role is to fit tyres onto vehicles to a high standard and in a timely manner.
Your duties will include:
• Carrying out work to the highest level of quality to minimise rework and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Identifying and reporting any issues not listed on the work instructions.
• Ensuring good standards of housekeeping at all times.
• Completing any documentation to the standard defined by the company.
• Assuring adherence to systems and procedures as defined by the Workshop Manager and Company policy and procedures.
• Responding positively to the requests of the Workshop Manager or Supervisor and working effectively as a member of the aftersales team.
• Adhering to the relevant Manufacturer / Insurer standards and requirements.
• Carrying out other duties as required from time to time.
To apply for this position, please click on the link below to submit your CV.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.