Our client, a volume dealership, has an immediate requirement for an experienced Automotive Main Dealer Business Manager/Transaction Manager to join their successful team in the HP postcode area of Buckinghamshire.
As a Used Car Business Manager for this site, you will identify and qualify all clients, presenting appropriate funding and insurance options for customers whilst meeting agreed profitability targets. You will also be required to cover for the New Car Business Manager during times of sickness and holidays.
• Do you have previous Business Manager experience within a main dealer?
• Have you got the ability to meet deadlines without compromising the quality of work?
• Are you reliable, honest and respectful, with a strong sense of integrity?
• Can you work well under pressure and manage conflicting demands?
Then please read on.....
Job Description of a Business Manager
To successfully apply for this role you will need to be an experienced Main Dealer Business Manager with good Used Car knowledge currently working as such within a UK dealership. You will have successfully completed a recognised industry Business Manager training course and have previous car sales experience as well as being an F&I specialist.
With the ability to work well under pressure you will be reliable and organised; managing conflicting demands and meeting deadlines without compromising the quality of work and customer satisfaction.
In addition you will:
• Understand all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale
• Build rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly
• Qualify customer's demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
• Monitor finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls
• Assist the management team in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis
• Coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
• Monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the General Manager
Working Hours and Benefits:
• Working hours are based on normal Sales working hours, including 1 in 2 Sundays with a day off in lieu.
• Company Car
• Long Service Award
• Vehicle Discount Scheme
For further details on this Used Car Business Manager role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.