Used Car Buying Administrator - Inchcape Jaguar Land Rover Derby
We are all about rewarding hard work at Inchcape; you’ll receive a competitive basic salary with a generous monthly bonus scheme, which is uncapped. Your manager and the team will support you to reach your monthly targets so there’s no limit to what you can achieve. In addition, some of our amazing benefits include.
Vehicle purchase discounts – There are plenty ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers. Own your dream car for less.
A pension that pays – Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
Save as you earn plan- reap the rewards of Inchcape’s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price.
Life Assurance – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
Health Shield Cash Plan – Supporting your health and your wallet, this benefit reimburses you the cost of everyday health care from prescriptions to dental work.
Employee Discounts with The Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers
Discount Gym membership – keep fit with our big brand gym & fitness offers
Cycle to work scheme – get a new bike, equipment or both
Employee Assistance Programme – We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year.
Customer Introduction Reward – refer someone to buy a car from us and we’ll pop some extra cash in your pay check.
Holiday allowance rising with length of service – We reward long service with extra holiday
Great career development – Receive industry leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with the Inchcape training team
And much more….
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to make a real difference in growing our volume and profitability aspirations within used cars, by providing the structure and efficiency for our buying and disposals functions.
As a Used Car Buying Administrator you will support the Group Admin Senior and the Buying Team in administering the successful throughput of our stock. You will ensure that all vehicles purchased have had the necessary provenance, mileage and manufacturer checks, and that they come with the correct documentation when purchased to help speed up the process of ordering to.
* Ensure vehicle stock systems are updated and monitored effectively
* Organise prompt payment for all Bulk Purchases
* Manage various processes for all centrally procured units
* Effective use of the stock management system to allocate stock
* Ensure vehicle documentation is recorded and sent to relevant sites in a timely manner
* Timely completion of administration and operational tasks
* Liaise with the team to suggest improvements and ideas to increase efficiency
* Pro-active process improvements
* Effectively resolve both internal and external queries
* Month end stock reconciliation
* Ensure all task deadlines are met
* Maintain a simple and systematic filing system
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the business, market and new products
* Contact customers requesting documentation and resolving issues.
* Liaise with the logistics team to arrange vehicle deliveries.
The Ideal Candidate
* Previous experience within an administrative role
* A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
* Organised, self-confident and enthusiastic
* Experience within the automotive industry would be advantageous
* Experience and a good understanding of Kerridge/ADP vehicle stock books is desirable.
About The Company
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
OUR VISION: To be the world’s most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.