USED CAR CONTROLLER REQUIRED IN MEDWAY
Wage: Dep on Exp
Job Ref: DB(phone number removed)
This key position has a major part to play in achieving dealership success by providing a professional service to our Service customers. Previous experience gained from a similar role is essential.
* Supporting the General Manager to deliver and drive used car sales volumes & profitability.
* Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
* Second Facing & Qualifying customer's demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended.
* Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the General Manager.
* To manage the used vehicle stock and ensure a desirable mixture of the Nissan range of vehicles are stocked and the Group Used Car Buyers are made aware of stock requirements
* To follow the firm’s policy of ensuring all used vehicle stock is liquidated at 90 days
* To be responsible for trading all used vehicles which are traded in
* To demonstrate due diligence when purchasing used vehicles to maximise the profit margins
* To ensure all used vehicle reconditioning is kept within the appraisal estimate and all display vehicles are kept to an acceptable standard
* To ensure all stock is marketed at a competitive retail price whilst maximising the firms profit margins
* Must have an extensive track record in car sales.
* Management skills, well organised, good admin skills, ambitious, flexible, professional.
* Previous Sales Controller/Sales Manager/Business Manager experience desirable.
* Works well under pressure
* Proven track record of meeting objectives within a franchised dealership
* Good computer skills
* Organised; can manage conflicting demands
* Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
* You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
You will be working 5 days per week across the Sales department working hours which are;
* Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm (with a late night rota until 7.00pm)
* Saturday 8.30am - 6.00pm
* At least 1 in 3 Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.