Used Car Sales Executive - Liverpool
Our client, the best motor trade employer in the North West, is looking to recruit an experienced Used Car Sales Executive
Looking to add to an already successful team of Sales Execs
A really good database so plenty of repeat business
Genuine and realistic targets and salary
Further training and development
The main responsibilities will include:
As a Sales Executive:
- You will look forward to interacting with customers in the showroom and deliver a great customer experience, ensuring that their needs are understood.
- You will make recommendations on products that meet their requirements and guide them through the sales process, providing advice and assistance with any queries they may have.
- Sales Executives work a variety of flexible patterns which can typically include weekends to ensure they provide their customers with the highest possible levels of service.
- Achieving and exceeding planned sales targets and objectives.
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
- The successful candidate must have previous car sales experience, preferably with a prestige marque
- They want applications from individuals with a willingness to learn and progress.
- Training is provided through our dedicated in-house Learning & Development team and outstanding manufacturer courses run by the brand to support your career.
- You will take pride in engaging with customers face-to-face and have passion for delivering outstanding customer service; ideally, you will have experience as a Used Car Sales Executive, ideally with a premier brand and are looking for the next step in your career.
- A full and valid UK driving licence will also be of benefit.
£16k basic, £47,700 OTE (Uncapped and people earning MUCH more)
Mon-Fri: 8.30am - 6pm
Saturdays: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 11am - 4pm
Weekend Rota: 2 in 1 off
Working for the best company we recruit for in the North West, their staff retention is as good as it gets.
Please ensure your CV is up to date, and has all relevant contact details including address.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.