Shackleton Duke's Automotive Division have a great opportunity to progress within a Prestige Used Car Centre in Huddersfield.
The Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate high levels of customer care along with a resilient desire to achieve targets of sales volume, profitability and customer retention.
As a Sales Executive you will be required to:
* Sell used vehicles
* To ensure that all customers are properly qualified in respect of methods of vehicle funding
* To fulfill customers requirements and work towards achieving the highest degree of customer satisfaction and retention
* To proactively seek and secure repeat and additional vehicle sales using prospecting, follow-up, referral and other available methods
* To accurately appraise all part-exchange vehicles
* To update the dealership’s records with customer information to ensure that the database is fully and accurately maintained
* To up-sell add on products
* To ensure that all customers are treated respectfully, whilst being offered all products that are available to them.
As a Sales Executive, customer care will always come first to you. So, you’ll take the time to talk to people, build a genuine rapport and identify exactly what it is that they want and need. The company will take the time to do the same with you, offering all the support and opportunity you need to create a successful career there.
A real people person, you’ll come across as effortless and genuine when talking to customers. As a result, they’ll trust you to recommend the right vehicles to them as well as any available extras and accessories.
With a really thorough knowledge and interest in the products you sell, you’ll have customer facing experience gained in a sales role. You’ll also have a track record of successfully achieving and exceeding targets and the ability to build a rapport with a wide range of people.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you then Apply Now
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.