Our client is looking for a Used Car Sales Manager to join, and lead their sales department.
As a Used Sales Manager you will lead, motivate, and drive your team to provide customer service excellence, and to maximise sales performance.
Used Car Manager Role:
- To unleash the potential of the sales team by setting stretching objectives and providing regular feedback on performance against these objectives
- Full understanding of manufacturer targets ensuring the team are maximising every opportunity
- Inspire the sales team to deliver an Incredible Customer Experience for every customer that the sales team comes into contact with.
- Manage the day to day sales activities such as deal files, handovers, sales funnel to maximise sales revenue.
- Full control over used car stock, including demonstrators and Trade stock
As a Used Car Sales Manager You will have:
- A proven track record in sales within the motor trade, at Sales Management level
- The ability to lead by example, manage and inspire the team to deliver an Incredible performance
- Strong customer focus
- Great computer literacy
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Self motivation
- A challenging, and rewarding career awaits you.
- OTE from £52,000-£62,000
- Pension Scheme
- Company Benefits Package
Howard - Jago Consultants