At Jardine Motors Group, we have people at the core of our strategy and are discerning about whom we employ, we expect every colleague to have high levels of integrity, be passionate about their role and take ownership of their customers’ needs in line with our core values. We are looking for someone that has a desire to succeed, has outstanding communication and influencing skills and also possesses a proven track record of success in a similar role.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
* Responsible for ensuring our customers receive an exceptional level of customer service promoting loyalty, retention and satisfaction of the brand and dealership.
* Developing sales and marketing plans and budgets to achieve agreed financial, marketing and sales objectives including new cars, accessories, used cars, finance, overheads and all related items.
* Provide coaching and training to sales people to improve their job performance, with particular emphasis on: customer satisfaction, prospecting and customer follow up, sales process, time management and product knowledge.
* Ensuring we are always treating the customer fairly; in accordance with all laws; regulatory principles and rules; and in line with group policies and guidelines.
* Achieving department profitability, finance and customer experience objectives.
* Controlling and monitoring the Sales Executive prospect system ensuring that all information is being entered, updated and used effectively in line with brand and JMG requirements.
* Organising, direct and control the activities of sales staff and administrative support to achieve plans and budgets.
* Ensuring optimum use of all material, financial and personnel resources.
* Promoting and nurturing a customer care culture delivering care levels consistent with the expectations of the manufacturer and Jardine Motors Group.
* Provide coaching and training to sales people to improve their job performance.
* To monitor trade in the relevant markets and departmental performance, taking action as required.
* Responsible for providing business reports to management.
* Ensuring that within your area of operation all regulations and standards with regards to FCA are adhered to for both Finance & Insurance.
* Sales management experience.
* Experience developing sales individuals in a customer focussed environment.
* Previous experience working for an automotive retailer.
* Experience of working with similar profile brands.
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including:
* 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) + your Birthday off, if it falls on a working day.
* Fully expensed company car (including personal and business mileage).
* Quarterly bonus scheme.
* Private health care.
* Annual leave purchase & sale scheme and availability to do 2 days of charity work paid per annum.
* Enhanced Maternity/ Adoption/ Paternity leave options.
* Pension scheme and life assurance.
* Cycle to work purchase scheme.
* Vehicle purchase schemes (across all JMG brands) and preferential parts, service and labour rates.
* Employee care helpline
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.