To deliver strong and effective leadership and staff development with the emphasis on Fords of Winsford’s core values, whilst delivering realistic business results. Take accountability for and further cement a culture based on trust and transparency. Drive to achieve excellence by delivering both financial and customer centric results, even when it means rolling your sleeves up!
The successful applicant will be accountable for all aspects of sales, from financial management, strategic management and development.
Areas of responsibilities;
- Lead organisational sales and development.
- Drive the business plan forward within budgetary constraints.
- Embed core values and objectives across the entire sales population
- Predict and implement change management programmes during favourable trading conditions to push forward growth and maintain momentum
- Implement and increased efficiency culture centred around staff involvement
- Maximise profitability through the sales of vehicles and associated products (Finance and Insurance) .
- Review sales operations to quicken response times and meet customers’ expectations
- Monitor and manage sales targets
- Take a proactive approach in evaluating operating controls and to initiate improvement or corrective action when required
- Inspire, motivate and develop team members to be the best they can be
- Chair regular team meeting to share organisational reviews to fully engage team members in the development of the business.
- Develop and deploy a monitored accountability framework for the sales department
- Ensure sales achieve agreed objectives and KPI’s
- Develop and encourage sales engagement through interactive dialog Enforce FCA compliance aligned to our statutory obligations Deliver a high level of customer satisfaction whilst maximising profits
- Maintain and increase finance and insurance product penetration.
Relationship with the General Sales Manager and Senior Management team
- Maintain a constant information flow
- Develop and discuss short, medium and long-term business development strategies
- Provide factual progress reporting against the business develop plan
- Predict business risks and develop strategies to overcome
- Define measurable business key performance indicators across the organisation
- Focus on creating business solutions
- Embed a “Can-do” attitude across the organisation
- Create a culture that aligns attitudes towards constant improvement and development
- Define and maintain clear interdepartmental communication channels
- Ensure high standards of quality and workmanship
- Instil ownership and accountability within team members roles across the organisation
Health and Safety
- Ensure that the business is compliant both with legal and company directives in this area
- Ensure that health and safety is dealt with appropriately at the dealership.
Sound like you?
If you think you’re the right person for this fantastic opportunity, apply now. We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Basic Salary £30,000 (OTE £55,000)