VAG Diagnostic Vehicle Technician
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Automotive VAG Diagnostic Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic within a Car Dealership located in Edgware.
Our Automotive Client has a need for a VAG Diagnostic Vehicle Technician or Car Mechanic who is motivated and able to work to their own initiative. The ideal Motor Trade Vehicle Technician will be fully qualified and experienced within the role.
Typical Duties as a Diagnostic Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- MOT Testing
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
Diagnostic Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Requirements
- A Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A Current and Valid UK Driving Licence
- Dedicated and committed approach.
- Your job as a Vehicle Technician will be your passion and you will enjoy all aspects of your work.
- Your own Vehicle Technician tools
The salary of this Diagnostic Vehicle Technician role is: £36,000 per annum.
Hours of work in this Diagnostic Vehicle Technician role are: discussed at interview stage.
To apply for this Diagnostic Vehicle Technician position, please forward your CV to Matt Cross quoting 94220 or call our office for a chat about this position.
Perfect Placement is the UK's Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a New Vehicle Technician, Car Mechanic, Garage Mechanic, Car Technician or Technical Roles within the Motor Trade be sure to contact us today.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd - See our website for details