Car Valeter required for our client's Independent Used Car Dealer in Liverpool, Merseyside.
- £22,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
- Saturdays optional for overtime!
Our client are a passionate family-run business that cares. They also believe all staff & colleagues should be treated like family also!
The successful Valeter will be given a copy of our brand bible detailing their company culture, career milestones and the vision for the future of the company.
Our client have previously twice been nominated fast-growing car dealer in the UK and have been nominated car supermarket for the 3x previous years! Responsibilities of the Car Valeter position:
- Valet a minimum of 15x cars per week to a high standard ready for sale/collection to maximise our customer satisfaction.
- Use and update app based Microsoft Planner daily to help efficiently organise and manage your workload.
Using your professional experience, you’ll determine which cars like an 18-month-old GLA may not need seats scrubbing, where as a part-exchange Nissan Qashqai may even need them scrubbing twice.
Success in this Valeter role will be you spotting the difference and saving time on some cars by only cleaning what's necessary and on others spending a bit longer polishing them and doing the extra touch-ups it may need for our retail standards. Requirements for the Car Valeter position:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Any previous experience in cleaning is essential (doesn't have to be cars).
- Car purchase discount
- Cost price servicing & maintenance
- Birthday recognition and gifts
- Employee discount
- Company pension
- Wellness programs.
If this Valeter Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Liverpool please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.