LCV / Van Technician
We are currently recruiting for a LCV / Van Technician in the Scunthorpe area.
Our client is an Automotive Commercial Dealership and they are seeking a LCV / Van Technician to join their team of Vehicle Service Professionals.
LCV / Van Technician Responsibilities and Requirements
- General Servicing & Repair of Vehicle Defects
- MOT preparation and repair work
- Completion of associated paperwork
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a LCV Technician / Van Technician
- Working experience within a busy LCV Workshop
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of current repair methods
- Driving Licence is Essential.
For your hard work as a LCV / Van Technician for our Client, you can expect a salary of £30,000 basic up to £32,500 OTE.
The hours of work in this LCV / Van Technician position are 42.5 hours per week.
To apply for this LCV / Van Technician position, please forward your CV to Ciara Harman-Woolley quoting the job reference number or call our office for a chat about this position.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details