Our client, a Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Maidstone area of Kent is looking to recruit an experienced LCV Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team. The basic salary on offer id £26k - £32k plus bonus.
* Are you a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician looking for a new opportunity?
* Can you demonstrate a stable career history within a main automotive dealership?
* Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?
* Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairing and servicing of motor vehicles as instructed.
- Being able to work to a time schedule whilst ensuring the highest standards of workmanship.
- Complete write-up of work required and work carried out on the job card.
- To be competent and confident in diagnosing faults with all makes/models.
- Ensuring your work space is clean and safe.
- Be prepared to attend internal and external training as and when required.
- Maintain a professional manner and behaviour.
- Be comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
You must have:
- A strong knowledge of mechanical repairs and diagnostics.
- Organisational ability.
- A high-level of knowledge using diagnostic systems and equipment.
- A good approach to customer service
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Level 3 NVQ in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a workshop environment.
Working Hours are Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 Saturday mornings. The option to work shift work until 10pm is also available.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.