Vehicle Paint Sprayer
Job Type: Full-Time, Monday – Friday, shift pattern on a rota basis between the hours of 6 am – 8.30 pm.
Salary: £11 per hour plus bonuses – OTE of £30,000
My client, one of the fastest-growing car dealerships in the North West, with 4 branches are now looking for an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer to join their busy and hardworking team in the Bodyshop at their head office in Bolton. Previous experience within this role is essential.
More about the role:
- Have you got a solid and fully qualified background as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer?
- Do you work hard to get the job done?
- Would you want to work for a company that can offer you a great package and the chance of building a career?
Working within the Bodyshop team, you will be a fully qualified Vehicle Paint Sprayer and have experience within an Accident Repair Bodyshop or Dealership. You will complete quality work in a busy workshop and your main duties will be to repair insurance damaged vehicles on time to meet customer expectations.
- Company pension scheme
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Additional half day off for birthday plus a birthday gift
- Gifts at Christmas
- Great savings across a number of departments
- Staff car and Tech scheme along with great discounts across a number of departments.
change Applicants must display high standards of professionalism and motivation, encourage beneficial and support the Company’s strategic goals for driving excellence in everything we do.
If you like the look of what’s on offer and want to work in a fun, friendly team with great incentives, send your CV by clicking the “Apply Now” button below!