Are you looking for a position where you can make a difference, constantly learn new things and be at the forefront of technology, working as part of the Aviva family?
Who are Solus and what can they do for you?
Solus is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 800 expert people across 25 UK locations and have repaired over 500,000 vehicles in the last 15 years.
- Our benefits and rewards packages are industry leading
- Supports the living wage with a focus on wellbeing of our people
- Extensive discounts on Aviva products and services
- Savings and benefits schemes
- Well known for quality, holding several main manufacturer approvals
- Winning no less than five industry awards in 2019 alone.
- State of the art technology which challenges traditional methods
- Links with Thatcham to get the best products and training here in the UK
- Up to £5,250.00 per annum in additional bonus
Solus Repair Consultants are pivotal in our customers story, working in partnership with our skilled production team to get the best outcome. Reporting directly to the site Production Lead, it is our Solus Repair Consultants that record and estimate all repair information while safeguarding customer satisfaction.
- Carry out computerised estimates using Audatex
- Communicate with customers to provide repair information and an indication of completion time
- Compile all relevant information and complete supporting documentation
- Record all estimate / repair information on the Advance system
- Monitor progress of the vehicle through the repair process
- Negotiate estimates with the Aviva Engineer when required
- Discuss claim related issues with the Aviva Engineers
- To identify opportunities for non-insurance related repairs
- To conduct mobile and drive by estimates
- To maintain and secure allocated equipment
- To assist other team members as and when required
Desirable qualifications and experience;
Proven experience or knowledge of working in the automotive repair industry
- ATA Accredited
- Customer service skills – experience of delivery high quality service to customers
- Planning and organisational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability managing workflow across a number of department/specialisms
- Valid driving licence
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our specialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future.
Please apply online and our recruitment team will be in contact within 7 days
You may have experience of the following: Bodyshop Technician, Mechanical Technician, Vehicle Technician, ATA, Body Repairs, MET Technician, Panel Beater. Repairs, Vehicle Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanical Technician, MET Fitter, Bodyshop Vehicle Technician, Automotive, Automotive Mechanic, Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, Estimator, VDA, Vehicle Damage Assessor etc