Monday - Friday 40 hours
Career Stream O4
Cox Automotive is an evolving business supporting customer de-fleet, multiple remarketing channels and a complete range of vehicle preparation services including wholesale and retail ready. This requires an agile and responsive support function able to manage a variation of customer requirements. As we develop the range of services delivered and expand our customer base, the support team need to ensure we deliver these services within SLA and to a very high standard.
To assist with training and auditing of a growing number of Vehicle Services own in house inspectors and rented inspectors. To help develop and define new processes and solutions to improve efficiency and optimise our service delivery, exceeding customer expectation.
To provide as much information from auditing to ensure we can focus on specific areas of additional training to help to continually improve our staff and therefore the service we provide for our customers and to fall in line with business and customer requirements and agreed SLA’s to ensure the customer experience is enhanced and maintained.
To ensure the correct vehicles are being processed in the correct order to keep within targets.
You will be responsible for managing and developing a team of direct reports. The role includes leading your teams, driving team engagement and putting our people and customers first.
- To understand the standards that apply to each contract and more importantly understand how to apply them.
- To welcome new members of the team and supply the relevant training and be able to assess to ensure we have the requires skill set.
- To be able to develop relationships with all members of the team to make the experience both professional and enjoyable.
- Responsible for monitoring daily arrivals and ages of vehicles due inspections and pushing any overdue through the process.
- Responsible for weekly audits of all our inspectors.
- Efficient and accurate reporting of the findings of audits.
- Answering requests from customers for additional information, for example extra images, to enable them to authorise the correct work.
- Leading your Team and manging all people aspects, such as absence management, resource planning, performance management, investigations, disciplinaries etc
- Driving engagement within your teams.
- Strong people skills.
- Experience of managing a team is desirable.
- Experience of working within rigid regulations and procedures
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Strong understanding of repair methods and the ability to communicate these when training new staff.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Able to adapt to the ever-changing technology used
- Able to use your initiative and be flexible, reacting to change quickly and effectively
- Able to work as part of a team to ensure successful delivery of the demands of our department
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, prioritising workloads