Apply with Indeed
Expiry date: 17:30, 29 September 2021
Benefits: Pension, Training
Lloyd Motor Group is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Lloyd Motor Group currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, KIA, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
Lloyd Volvo, Carlisle are looking for a Vehicle Progressor to take control of their used car online forecourt.
* Maintaining a professional online forecourt including Photographs and Descriptions for the following:
* Lloyd Website, Autotrader and Other 3rd Party affiliates
* Photographing all vehicles
* Liaise between the aftersales and sales departments
* Support the sales delivery function
* Progress vehicles through the preparation to sale journey
The ideal skills and interests are as follows:
* IT Literate
* Self motivated
* Able to work under pressure
* Organisational skills and attention to detail
* Interest in Photography
* Interest in the motor trade
If you feel you have the drive and energy to fulfil this crucial role, please submit your CV online.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.