Salary: £23,464 - £24,590 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Repair Scheduler to join the UK’s leading Accident and Collision Repair specialists in our increasingly busy site in Northwich. This is a telephone based customer service role.
As part of a team of specialist Advisors you are the voice of our call centre. Whilst at all times providing an exemplary level of customer service, will quickly and effectively respond to potential new mobile repair referrals, investigating and assessing the viability for Mobile Repair, correct scheduling of the repair with the mobile technician to ensure van profitability and minimise vehicle downtime. You will also need to be able to provide updates when requested by the customer. It’s an amazing team!
Our Contact centre is fast paced and exciting with lots of opportunity to make an incredible difference and apply your expertise and skill. In the job of Customer Service Advisor, the most important part of your job is to ensure complete customer satisfaction. It’s your job to liaise between the customer, the body shops and any 3rd parties to ensure each and every customer has a first-class service. Another very important aspect of the job is teamwork as you will be working with other colleagues in the contact centre as well as across other functional areas.
Why choose FMG RS?
We offer a superb range of exclusive, employee only benefits and discounts.
• fantastic bonus schemes
• free life assurance
• well-being services (incl. Health Cash Plan, Dental Plan & Travel Insurance)
• discounted, flexible Gym memberships
• exclusive employee vehicle-leasing schemes
• pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
• Our Benefits App offering unlimited access to a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals (incl. Tesco, Asda, Currys, B&Q & Wickes to name just a few)
We’re going places …
- We’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive PLCs, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
- You’re rewarded for your part in our success – lots of customers means lots of work to share, which in turn means lots of opportunity to boost your earnings through our fantastic bonus schemes;
- We invest in you – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group.
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?
Apply to be our newest Mobile Repair Scheduler today!