VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - TOYOTA HORSHAM
* Salary: Very competitive hourly rates with a basic up to £32,000 pa (depending on experience)
* Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
* Holiday Entitlement: You will receive 31 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
* Colleague £500** Referral Reward: We value our employee's and their recommendations and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
* Progression Opportunities: With over 50 Dealerships across 21 locations Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career
As a Motorline Vehicle Technician you will receive full manufacturer training and support to progress your technical career using the latest facilities.
However, suitable candidates must be keen to achieve, maintain and develop the necessary skill sets required by our highly successful aftersales departments when servicing vehicles.
Training and Support:
* Full manufacturer training provided annually, all costs covered by Motorline
* The latest manufacturer training will include new technology and model training through modules both online and off site training.
* Our training programme will give you the opportunity to further your skills and qualifications as your career progresses with Motorline
Motorline are keen to for you to maximise the potential of our technician’s bonus package and we are fully committed to provide the following training and support to ensure you achieve your maximum earnings potential:
* Full manufacturer product training
* Motorline training in the latest Electric Vehicle Health Check systems
We pride ourselves on having outstanding facilities that are clean, well presented and provide you a working environment with the latest specialised manufacturer tooling and equipment. These also include working with Electronic Heath Check technology, all training is provided.
* To accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles work in accordance with the brands technical standards and within the budgeted time
* To examine vehicles and diagnose non-routine defects, or additional faults either in the workshop or during road tests
* To achieve and maintain high technical knowledge and skill set for diagnosing and servicing vehicles
* To utilize the Company’s facilities and processes to maximise your productivity on vehicles
* Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
* Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
* Help retailer achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
* Attend regular training to update technical skills
* 2 years experience within this position is essential
* Previous experience within the Motor Trade is required
* You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points.
* You must be a qualified Technician/Mechanic
* Monday to Friday 8am - 5:30pm
* 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am - 12:30pm on rota
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.