Our client is a UK’s leading vehicle fleet management company located throughout the UK. And they are now recruiting for a L3 Vehicle Technician based at their Long Bennington site.
The role will cover our new day shift and cover the 554 shift, essentially operates as follows:
5 days on 5 days off, 4 on 4 off, 5 on 4 off, 4 on 5 off, and then repeats itself.
*Nightshifts for this position would be available too, also paid at a typical 15% uplift in shift allowance*
Essentially, The responsibility of the (Level 3) Vehicle Technicians will be for the diagnostic, repair, service and maintaining vehicles to a good quality standard as specified by the manufacturers or warranty requirements.
What you'll be doing:
- Advising on best methods of repair and determining repair times in consultation with the Preparation Manager.
- Carrying out the company inspection process, noting all areas requiring repair or service.
- Communicating with internal teams and departments where necessary.
- Repairing vehicle faults as identified either by the checklist or during the repair process.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective use of workshop facilities and equipment.
- Providing complex diagnostics to a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ensuring workstations and preparation areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring daily, weekly, monthly service and repair targets are met.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Significant vehicle diagnosis and repair experience
- Full Driving Licence required
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- High attention to detail and quality of work
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Level 3 Qualification in Maintenance & Repair
We are also in need of the following positions at this location too, if you are to know of anyone that may be weighing up their options to which may suit these roles, please let me know; roles are listed below:
- Vehicle Technicians (Entry Level - L3 & MOT Testers)
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to Cookie Britten at HP4 Recruitment as directed.