We are working with a prestige dealership in the Melksham area who are looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy Service Department.
The Vehicle Technician role comes with a basic salary of £24,000 + £55,000 OTE with fantastic opportunities for progression.
- full brand training, progression,
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days plus 8 days bank holiday)
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare!
Key Technician Roles and Responsibilities:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
Minimum Technician Requirements:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years' experience after a qualifying period, of working in a Dealership as a Vehicle Technician (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Must have a Driving License
- The ability to work without supervision
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
If you want to hear more about the Vehicle Technician role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Rachael Mortimer on +44 7885 881841 or email@example.com to discuss further.
Vehicle Technician - £24,000 + £55,000 OTE - prestige dealership - Melksham