We are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Technician / Car or LCV Mechanic in the Darlington area.
Our client is an Automotive Rental Specialist and they are seeking a Vehicle Technician / Car or LCV Mechanic to join their team of Vehicle Service Professionals.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician / Car or LCV Mechanic for our Client, you can expect a salary of up to £28,000 basic with OTE £30,500 per annum.
The hours of work in this Vehicle Technician / Car or LCV Mechanic position are Monday to Friday with NO WEEKENDS.Typical duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car or LCV Mechanic include:
Vehicle Technician / Car or LCV Mechanic Requirements
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Car or LCV s
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
- Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A Current and Valid UK Driving Licence
- Dedicated and committed approach.
- Your Vehicle Technician job will be your passion and you will enjoy all aspects of your work.
- Your own Vehicle Technician tools
To apply for this Vehicle Technician position, please forward your CV to Olivia Pedley quoting the job reference or call our office for a chat about this position.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details