Are you an experienced and successful Automotive Vehicle Technician looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy main dealer!
Automotive Vehicle Technician in Kent
Salary: Basic £30,000 - £50,000
Working Hours: 08:30-17:30 Monday to Friday with x2 15 minute tea breaks and a half hour lunch / Saturdays 8:00-14:00 on a 1:4 rota
Our client is seeking a fully trained Technician to join their already successful motor trade team working within a busy dealer. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to use your own initiative.
Vehicle Technician Responsibilities:
- Undertake maintenance, service, and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard.
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency.
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised, and safe from hazards to health and safety.
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner.
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times.
The Ideal Vehicle Technician:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 3 years' experience after qualifying period, of working in a Prestige Dealership (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Must have a Driving License.
- The ability to work without supervision.
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work.
- High Voltage Trained
You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company, then APPLY today!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application date, please assume we will not be progressing your application.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen