Job Title: Vehicle Technician
Location: BCA Corby (Baird Road)
Working Hours & Salary:
Shift A. Monday – Friday 6:00am-14:00pm & 14:00pm-22:00pm (weekly rotation)
Salary: £31,285.00 per annum
(This shift may be moving to the 4on/4off shift in the future)
Shift B. 4on 4off 6:00am-18:00pm
Experienced in the automotive industry? Love the satisfaction of doing a great job? Looking for a fresh start?
Already the biggest name in Europe’s vehicle remarketing industry, we have grand expansion plans across the UK and are looking for automotive professionals to join us on a permanent basis to be an important part of this exciting opportunity!
As a Vehicle Technician you will join an experienced team where you can really use your current skills and develop further as you play a vital and rewarding role at BCA.
Tell me more…
Due to company success and expansion, we are currently looking to recruit Vehicle Technicians for our site based in Corby. An ideal candidate will be qualified to City and Guilds or NVQ Level 2 or Level 3.
Within this role you will be working as a part of our experienced mechanical team carrying out general services, inspections and repairs.
Our Technicians are rewarded with a competitive salary and plenty of overtime opportunities! Not only could you be servicing and repairing premium vehicles and working within a dynamic and hard-working team you will also receive relevant training which will enhance your career development helping you progress in your career with us.
What you’ll be doing….
- Carry out general inspections, servicing of vehicles completing required repairs
- Complete air conditioning services as and when required
- Diagnose problems on vehicles in the workshop and if needed undertake electrical diagnosis on vehicles
- Undertake road and ramp testing
- Carry out all repairs in line with approved methods to restore vehicles to its original condition
- Deal with warranty repairs in line with manufacturer standards
- Ensure all the relevant documentation is accurately completed and all company procedures are followed
Who you are….
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience in a similar role as a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- Qualified to City and Guilds or NVQ L2 or L3 (essential)
- Full valid UK driving licence is essential, held for a minimum of 2 years
- Willing to support junior techs and offer support/expertise when needed.
- You will be passionate to work within the motor industry and take pride in their work, to the highest standards of work.
- You will need to work independently on vehicles and have experience to make decisions when required
- Keen eye for detail, professional mannerism and you must be able to work within a successful team.
- You must own your own tools / basic kit
Benefits of working for us…
- Holidays and company pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme- get up to £1000 per a referral!
- BCA Rewards- instant vouchers, cash back and savings in-store
- Trainings and courses available for personal development via our Learning and Development Platform
- Access to BCA well-being support
If you would like to explore a career at BCA, apply with a copy of your CV and our team will contact you!