Job Title: Vehicle Technician
Full time: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 17:00pm Saturday morning on a rota basis
Position pays: Competitive Salary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Volkswagen Vehicle Technician to join our after sales team at our multi-franchised motor dealership in Neyland.
When you join Sinclair Motor Group, you will be welcomed in to a stable, values-driven environment with many opportunities to develop and move forward in your role. Not only do we notice the capabilities of our employees, but also their potential to progress in their career, and we take great pride investing in our people.
Working with us as a Vehicle Technician you will:
* Perform all work assigned is a timely manner and to the Company and Manufacturer standards.
* Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with, warranty and franchise requirements.
* Maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site and off-site training.
* Operate all equipment and carry out duties in a safe manner.
* Maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition
* Advise the Workshop Controller if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek their assistance and authority in the rectification of faults.
* Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers.
* Carry out any other duties if required.
In return for your commitment to us, we'll offer you:
* A competitive basic salary
* A realistic performance related monthly bonus scheme
* 30 days of annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service
* Your birthday off
* Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave options
* Pension scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Colleague Referral Scheme
* Vehicle Purchase Schemes and preferential parts, service and labour rates
* Access to our Employee Assistance helpline
* Development opportunities within the Sinclair Group
You will need to have:
* Have a qualification of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
* Preferably have experience within a main dealer environment.
If you would like to join us and see how far you can go then send us your CV with a covering letter, stating your salary expectations.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.