VEHICLE TECHNICIAN CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Due to our recent growth we are looking for the next generation of experienced, qualified level 3 technicians to join our successful After Sales teams.
We have positions available across North & East London, Essex, Hertfordshire & Suffolk.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK's most successful motoring organisations where the rewards are high with excellent remuneration packages and all the benefits you would expect.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* To carry out the servicing, repair and inspection of customer and Company vehicles as instructed.
* To diagnose vehicle faults.
* To operate according to technical literature and the Service Procedure Manual where necessary, as well as using skill and experience.
* To comply with Warranty Procedures as laid down in the Service Procedure Manual.
* To ensure customers’ vehicles are kept secure and clean at all times.
* To attend training courses as required.
* To support and implement the Company’s Quality System and carry out the responsibilities documented in the relevant procedure manuals.
* To maintain a neat personal appearance.
* To keep your allocated work station clean and free from any rubbish, scrap or unmarked spare parts.
* To be fully flexible so as to be able to cover a wide-ranging variety of duties which may be required of any employee of the Company at any time and in any area of the Company’s operation, as deemed necessary by the Managing Director, Finance Director or relevant Manager.
About Glyn Hopkin: Since the first Glyn Hopkin dealership opened in Romford in 1993 we have grown to become one of the South East’s most respected automotive retailers. Now, we have more than 50 dealerships in total, including 13 Nissan showrooms, making us one of the largest independent Nissan dealer groups in the UK and are also one of the UK's largest Fiat dealer groups with 8 showrooms, as well as other dealerships within the group representing Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Alpine, Dacia, Honda, Jeep, MG, Mitsubishi, Renault, Suzuki and KIA dealerships. Our sites cover London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Suffolk, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
If you believe you’re who we’re looking for, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter, telling us why this is the right career choice for you. We are an equal opportunities employer
The rewards are high with excellent remuneration packages on offer along with genuine career opportunities and all the benefits you would expect when working for one of the UK's most successful motoring organisations.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.