Matford Way, Exeter
Full Time & Part Time | 40 to 45 hours per week Full Time (Part Time Hours would be considered)
£23,400 per annum based on 45 hours per week
We are urgently seeking a Vehicle Valetor and Driver for our Matford Way site in Exeter. If you'd like to work in an exciting role with a great team, please read on and apply below!
Vospers are seeking Vehicle Valetors for our Sales departments.
You will be responsible for the preparation, cleaning and valeting of our vehicles to ensure they are professionally presented before being handed over to our customers.
Full training will be given to the right candidates.
Attention to detail and an ability to work on your own and as part of the team is essential for these roles. This role will suit someone with a ‘can do’ attitude and who has experience of working in a busy motor dealership meeting strict deadlines.
Previous valeting experience would be advantageous, as would experience of using chemical cleaning products. However, if you are considering a career change then full training can be given.
You will be expected to drive the vehicles around the site, so a full drivers license is an essential requirement for this role.
- A competitive salary
- Vospers holiday accrual scheme - starts at 30 days (including bank holidays) per annum pro rata and increases with length of service
- A day off for your birthday
- Half-day paid leave on Christmas Eve
- Paid sick & compassionate leave
- Paid jury service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Vospers Exclusive motoring discounts
- Staff discounts scheme including discounted gym membership, shopping, eating out and much more
- Bike to work scheme
- Loyalty and long service awards
- Staff & Customer referral scheme
Vospers has been the home of motoring in the south west for over 70 years and our success is built by and through our people. We have over 550 talented staff across our various sites throughout the West country; at its heart Vospers is still very much a family company.
We are proud that so many of our people stay with us and develop their careers at Vospers over the long term. Over 100 of our staff have completed between 10 and 40-years' service with the company.