Marshall Motor Group have recently been named Employer of the Year at the 2021 Motor Trader Awards, the 2nd year in row we’ve been recognised in this way
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join our Volume divisions and work closely with our Head of Marketing to coordinate and manage a marketing plan for our new and used sales, servicing, parts and fleet departments. This role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis and will be field based, so travel to our different dealerships would be expected.
What will I do on a typical day involve?
- Managing online and off-line marketing campaigns, sales promotion measures and events
- Ensuring local marketing measures for acquisition and gaining customer loyalty are designed, implemented and carried out, taking central targets into consideration
- Coordinating marketing planning processes with the manufacturer, Head of Business and management team
- Developing sales channel concepts in conjunction with the wider marketing function
- Ensuring image of company is consistent with that of manufacturers brand image and corporate identity
- Producing and distributing core marketing reports and assisting with the update of the Marketing Activity Planner and timely submission of reports and plans to the manufacturer
What skills and experience do I need?
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in a marketing capacity including experience independently managing marketing campaigns. Experience within the motor trade would be highly desirable, although we will also consider applications from individuals with experience in other sectors. In additional to your experience, you will demonstrate the following competencies:
- An innovative and creative mind-set
- Strong analysis and reporting skills with the ability to make informed decisions
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- A commitment to the Marshall Values of People, Customers, Integrity and Innovation
Why Marshall Motor Group?
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by Great Place to Work UK as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and servicing
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- Up to £2,000 Colleague Referral Bonus
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Life assurance at no cost to you
- Annual leave entitlement increasing with length of service
If this sounds like you, please submit your application today to be considered for this exciting opportunity