My client is an exciting and fast growing national automotive company offering superb training and development opportunities. They are currently seeking a Warehouse Operative to work on a full time, permanent basis for their growing team to ensure stock control processes are adhered to at all times.
Sunday to Thursday - 5:00pm to 2:30am
Benefits include an excellent working environment as well as employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres. This is a great opportunity to work with a proactive and friendly team that offers a variation of duties each day.
As a Warehouse Operative you will:
- Support the Stock Supervisor and Stock Control Manager in achieving effective control of all inbound and outbound stock as directed.
- Achieve stock accuracy targets and KPI's as defined by Company Management
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of periodic Stock Audits
- Timely accurate reporting as determined by Site Management.
- Ensure your floor is managed in a tidy and professional manner.
- Complete health and safety checks
- Hazard reporting where necessary
- List and put away overs, credits retail returns, driver returns and transfers as directed.
Skills, experience and qualities required:
- Experience within a similar role
- Excellent team player
- Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
- Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Proactive approach and able to work on own initiative
- The ability to multitask and think on your feet
- Reliable and the able to work to deadlines
- Friendly and approachable manner
Please get in touch for further details or to apply - we look forward to hearing from you.