Rugby - Rugby, CV21 1PX GB (Primary)
Role: Warehouse Supervisor
Shifts: 4 on 4 Off - Days 6am-6pm
Warren’s a leading third party service provider is dominant in the bread, cake and patisserie services marketplace and has recently joined forces with the market leading Culina Group. We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join our time critical service and performance conscious business.
As Warehouse Supervisor you will contribute to the success of the site by supporting the Warehouse Manager in the day-to-day running of the warehouse, ensuring that all service and cost targets are met or exceeded, that all Health & Safety requirements are met and that the highest standards of housekeeping are maintained.
Your role as a Warehouse Supervisor:
* To assist the Warehouse Manager in the day to day running of the operation
* Scheduling and supervising the activities and the functions of the warehouse staff
* Ensuring the proper and timely completion of all warehouse activities
* To ensure compliance with the Company’s Health & Safety policy and procedures
* To keep and maintain records of team performance against plans and to advise the Warehouse Manager of factors that may disrupt operations
* To assist in the organisation of training and development for warehouse staff, including on-the-job coaching, and to evaluate training effectiveness in terms of improved individual and team performance and the maximum flexibility of team members
* To offer regular feedback, formal and informal, on team and individual performance
* To assist the Warehouse Manager in controlling levels of planned and unplanned absence and take appropriate action
* To participate as an active member of the management team, and to offer suggestions for solving problems, improving efficiency, customer and quality focus and team working
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Ability to work as part of a team or individually
* Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
* Able to work to tight deadlines
* PC Literate in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
* Should demonstrate the drive and desire to progress
* Must be flexible in approach to work and shift patterns
* Ability to efficiently lead a team, delegate, supervise functions and keep staff motivated
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* Excellent time management skills and problem-solving skills
* Experience in a packing, or rework operation would be advantageous
In return for your passion, hard work and determination in providing outstanding service to our customers we offer:
* Competitive Salary
* Opportunities to progress within the company
* Competitive holiday
* Pension scheme
* Retail discount
* Training and development opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a personable, industry leading growing business supporting a wide range of manufactures by ensuring the safe on time delivery of their goods into both small large brand retailers.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in and use to working in a fast paced organisation then click apply now and #joinourwinningteam!
4 on 4 off
Start / Finish Times
6am to 6pm
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.