Warehouse Team Leader
Reports to Job Title
Lutterworth - Great Bear - Lutterworth, LEC LE17 4XH GB (Primary)
Job Title: Warehouse Team Leader
Reporting to: Shift Manager
Shift: 4 on 4 off days (06.00 - 18.00)
Great Bear is an award-winning 3rd Party UK business of Ambient products, providing nationwide dedicated and shared user warehousing and distribution solutions.
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Team Leader on a full time, permanent basis at our Lutterworth depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
* Manage and motivate the shift team ensuring that productivity and service KPIs are achieved or exceeded
* Ensure the highest possible levels of health, safety and hygiene are upheld so that legislative and quality requirements can be complied with ensuring relevant paperwork is completed and retained
* Deliver communication briefings so that all shift are aware of all company and local issues and employees are able to offer input/ improvements and feel involved
* Manage goods inwards area to ensure that receipts are made quickly and without damaging goods so that stock is available to satisfy orders
* Develop all team members so that their contributions to the warehouse can be maximised and succession plan
* Carry out disciplinary/ grievance interviews and investigations in line with company procedure
* Monitor and control sickness absence levels in line with Company policy and carry out return to work interviews effectively and efficiently
* Monitor and control time and attendance system
* Man power planning, ensuring the appropriate levels of overtime and agency workers to efficiently and cost effectively run the shift
* Enforce and adhere to all company policies and procedures
* Monitor and control training teams, ensuring the correct amount of health & safety representation on shift i.e. First Aiders, Fire Marshalls etc
* Support Logistics Manager in any ad hoc duties in the warehouse function
* Computer literate with knowledge of Excel
* Confident at dealing with people at all level
* Adaptable and methodical approach to work/ training/ working hours
* Conscientious and reliable
* Excellent communication skills in order to deliver accurate information
* Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
* Effectively prioritise work load in order to meet set deadlines
* Ability to work as part of a team or individually
* Professional, approachable and helpful to ensure smooth running of the general operation
* Proactive approach and able to make decisions
In return, we offer: pension scheme, childcare vouchers and great staff facilities. Hospital, dental and optical, training and development and MANY MORE!
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoiLOurWinningTeam and begin your career today!
4 on 4 off
Start / Finish Times
06:00 to 18:00
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.