Warehouse Team Leader - Nights
Reports to Job Title
Banbury - Banbury, OX16 4XD GB (Primary)
Job Title: Warehouse Team Leader
Core Nights: Nights – Sunday to Thursday
Great Bear is an award-winning 3rd Party UK business of Ambient products, providing nationwide dedicated and shared user warehousing and distribution solutions.
Contribute to the success of the site by supporting the Shift Supervisor in the day-to-day running of an area of the warehouse. Ensuring productivity targets are achieved, Health & Safety requirements are met and that the highest standards of housekeeping are maintained. An ideal first step into a supervisory role for committed individuals looking to build a career.
* Assisting the Supervisor in co-ordinating any issues within the Warehouse.
* Ensuring the proper and timely completion of all Warehouse activities to strict deadlines and quality standards.
* Ensuring compliance with the company’s Health & Safety policy and procedures through safe systems of work and practices, good housekeeping and the provision of information and training to the Warehouse team to ensure total safety awareness.
* Offering regular feedback, formal and informal, on team and individual performance.
* Assisting the Supervisor in controlling levels of planned and unplanned absence.
* Participating as an active member of the shift team and offering suggestions for solving problems, improving efficiency, quality and team working.
This list is not exhaustive and the successful position holder may be required to carry out any task which the Company might reasonably require you to do.
* Enthusiastic and showing a “can do” attitude with good interpersonal skills.
* Ability to efficiently lead and motivate a small team of colleagues.
* Flexibility within the role to be able to learn to supervise in a variety of areas within the warehouse.
* Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
* Must be a team player who is capable of working on their own initiative.
* Able to work to tight deadlines.
* Should demonstrate the drive and desire to progress.
* Must be flexible in approach to work and shift patterns.
* Should have good written and spoken communication skills.
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application!
Sunday - Thursday
Start / Finish Times
10pm to 6am
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.