We are currently looking for a Warranty Administrator to join our brand new Volkswagen dealership in Oldham. Reporting into the Aftersales Manager you will be working with the Aftersales team and Workshop to ensure our warranty records are correctly administered and maintained.
It will be your responsibility to ensure that all warranty submissions including credits, claims, rejections and goodwill gestures are correctly administered and the correct processes have been followed. You’ll do checks on all warranty related correspondence and paperwork as well as ensuring the computerised system is kept up to date.
Working closely with frontline staff you’ll give regular support and guidance for warranty work that is carried out and you’ll be looking for ways to continually improve processes and systems. You’ll be organised and be ready to be audited at any time.
More about the role:
- Completing all warranty claims
- Providing feedback to frontline service teams
- Ensuring all work is up to date and audit ready
- Working with the Aftersales Manager on claims validity
- Reconciling of all records
More about you:
- Previous Warranty Administration experience
- Experience of working within a dealership
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of managing your own workload
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time keeping skills
A bit more about the family
Founded in 2003 by Michael Smyth and his three sons, David, Peter and John, Swansway has grown from five motor dealerships in Cheshire and the West Midlands to the 20 dealerships we have today. From Birmingham in the South to Carlisle in the North we partner with eleven brands including; Audi, Volkswagen, Land Rover, Honda and many more.
We’re expanding our own-brand, Motor Match our used sites, and we don’t stop at dealerships; we operate four Volkswagen Group Trade Part Centres, an Accident Repair Centre, a Group Fleet Sales Centre and an eBay shop re-cycling obsolete parts. All this is supported by our Head Office in Crewe.
But, it’s not what we do that makes us the company we are, it’s how we do it; it’s our family heritage that sets us apart, with the Smyth family playing a hands-on role in the day-to-day running of the business; we genuinely care about our customers and our Swansway family and that makes us a great place to work. We live Our caring, honest and proud values which is why our long service boards are brimming with names who’ve been with us five, ten and fifteen years!
Benefits of working for Swansway Group:
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance (death in service benefit)
- Holidays that increase with length of service
- Long service recognition
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual flu jab
- Discounts on products and services
When you join Swansway, you’re joining a family; so, if you enjoy, and thrive, in an inclusive family atmosphere, apply to join us now!