Manheim Vehicle Services (MVS) is a leading UK provider of technical solutions in the Vehicle handling and preparation industry.
Operating from several geographically located sites across the UK it specialises in whole life solutions, covering, new car, in life and de- fleet vehicle preparation.
MVS are committed to using the latest technology and processes to deliver a top-quality service to our customer brands, whilst being environmentally sustainable.
The role of Warranty Specialist sits within the Warranty Workshop team and forms part of the wider Commercial and Operations team within the Manheim Vehicle Services structure.
The role of a warranty specialist is to investigate queries, ensuring that the warranty processes are conducted within the manufacture guidelines.
This role is a pivotal role in the warranty process and requires a full understanding of the warranty process in accordance with the manufacture guidelines, acting as the conduit between all parties. This role will be open to external manual audit conditions, which could result in financial penalties if faults are found, therefore carries a level of responsibility and technical knowledge.
Warranty Specialists are expected to deal with a wide range of queries and issues whilst maintaining excellent levels of customer service and demonstrating good communication skills at all levels.
An excellent level of administrative support to both internal and external customers is an essential part of the role and most important of all the successful candidate should be willing to learn new skills and be open to a challenge, with high attention to detail
- Ensure all data input of vehicle Warranty claims is completed with accuracy and within agreed time scales.
- Accurate filing of claim documentation.
- Use of multiple manufacturer systems to source data relating to claims input.
- Follow claims through the manufacturers systems to ensure acceptance and payment.
- Raise Warranty Job cards for Workshop Technicians which comply with Warranty policies and procedures.
- Checking completed Warranty job cards for compliance with Manufacturer policies and procedures before submission.
- Recording of claim information on internal systems/spreadsheets.
- Flexibility to assist in other workshop administrative tasks as required.
- Provide solutions should there be identified issues during the Manufacturer Claim process
- Be effective communicating with both team members manufacturers and customers.
- Be willing to learn new skills,
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Be open to new challenge
The below skills would also be an advantage although full training will be provided for the right candidate:
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Have a basic technical knowledge of motor vehicles
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good customer service skills
- A good eye for detail and accurate data entry skills
- Able to use your initiative and be flexible