Role: Workshop Administrator
Salary: Up to £23,712 plus bonus and benefits
Hours: 42.5 per week
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading vehicle rental specialists as a Workshop Administrator in our busy site in Banbury.
The role of Workshop Administrator is central in ensuring we deliver the industry leading customer service our customers expect from us. In this role, you support our Workshop Manager and Technicians in the smooth running of the Workshop by managing bookings, confirming authorisation for chargeable work, raising invoices and being the go-to contact for customers whilst their vehicle is with us.
Banbury has a fleet of more than 1700 vehicles and supports the operations of neighbouring branches. The workshop is an important part of our business, and the branch has a high number of ‘walk-in’ customers. With a constantly changing workload, it is a busy, exciting place to be, and you can be sure that you will not ever have to look for something to do.
- You come from a fast-paced, customer-focused administration background – previous experience in a workshop environment is essential.
- You are a people person – you put yourself in your colleagues and customer’s shoes and communicate well with them in sometimes-difficult situations.
- You are organised and can prioritise you work load and have a fine eye for detail.
- You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the Northgate team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
- You are enthusiastic about our business – as Workshop Administrator, you deliver an exceptional experience every time.
As Workshop Administrator, we offer:
- A full-time permanent role, with a great salary.
- Additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, retailer discounts etc.)
- A proven induction-training plan to help you get to grips with how we do things, with help from experienced colleagues and on-going support from your manager.
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of businesses and world-renowned automotive brands including Ford, Mercedes and Peugeot.
Be part of the future of vehicle rental
If you would love to join our amazing team in Banbury as a Workshop Administrator, we encourage you to find out more. Apply today