Job Title - Workshop Chargehand / Workshop Supervisor
Salary - £36,500 - £41,000 per annum
Industry - Automotive / Transport
Location - Bristol
I am currently working with a commercial vehicle workshop in the Bristol area who are looking for an experienced Workshop Chargehand / Workshop Supervisor to join their team.
Workshop Chargehand / Workshop Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervising and motivating a small team of Technicians and proactively reviewing daily workload to seek opportunities that will help drive performance.
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by implementing quality checks, resolving any issues, and re-assuring customers by providing all necessary information and advice.
- Maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Providing technical information for Technicians during repair operations.
- Validating supplier's invoices.
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations and ensuring high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved and maintained within the workshop and surrounding areas
- Compliance and adherence to current legislation.
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer's procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
Requirements for Workshop Chargehand / Workshop Supervisor:
- Previous experience as a Workshop Chargehand / Workshop Supervisor is essential.
- Must have a technical background as will be assessing jobs carried out by Technicians.
- Ideally have a formal qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Must have own tools
How to apply for this Workshop Chargehand / Workshop Supervisor role: Contact Melissa Dickinson on 07732602911 or email email@example.com or send us your CV by Clicking Apply Now!