Salary Banding: £DOE + team related bonus scheme based on efficiency and targets
Location: Cold Meece
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 50 hours, Monday-Friday 07.00-17.30
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for a Workshop Support Controller. You will be providing support to the workshop controller in liaising with the Refurbishment, Inspections and Parts Department.
Duties will include:
- And loading the refurbishment workshop with vehicles in priority order and Coordinate the Vehicles in Hangar Area.
- Evaluate the necessary route for vehicles into refurbishment and distribute work to the correct skill set.
- Liaise with the logistics department to control vehicle movements into refurbishment areas.
- Ensure all Workshop Feeder areas are kept well stocked at all times.
- Keep track of all Sub Contract Work ensuring a fast and efficient turnaround.
- Assist in monitoring health checks on a daily basis striving to keep numbers low.
- Ensure cars are tabbed/located in correct areas.
- Ensure holding areas are up to date and upgrades are followed up.
- Perform basic duties in Workshop Controllers absence.
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO
Choosing the right person is important to us as we continue to grow our family of now over 500 employees. To ensure we choose the right candidate for the role, we are looking for someone:
- With a minimum of 2 years Workshop Control experieince
- A good and thorough understanding of vehicle refurbishment repair process (Advantageous)
- Who can work well within a team and on their own initiative
- With a keen eye for detail, quality and who takes pride in their work
- With a flexible attitude to working hours and overtime
Smart Fleet Solutions are market leaders in Vehicle refurbishment working with some of the largest fleets and vehicle manufacturers in the world. Our highly trained teams are experts in all aspects of the technical services process, including collection and vehicle appraisal, refurbishment, storage, loose-item management and vehicle imagery. With 5 sites across the UK and our constant investment in new technology, not only do we stay at the forefront of the refurbishment industry, we are continually growing.
Join our growing Family at one of our refurbishment centres and benefit from the following:
- Company Pension Scheme
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Benefits and reward scheme – discounts from 100s of top retailers (reloadable discount card, instant vouchers, cash back)
- Progression opportunities
- Achievable team related bonus
- Progressive salary
- Career development through our SFS Academy and Group Technical Trainer
- Working in a hands-on role with on-going mentor support
- Find the role you are looking for and complete the application form
- Once completed this will be sent to our in-house recruitment team for review
- The team will be in touch to follow up your application