Workshop Controller - Blackburn
Vacancy - Workshop Controller (Prestige)
OTE - £35k
Mon - Fri - 8.00am - 6.00pm (1 hour lunch)
Saturdays - 8.30am - 12.30pm (1 in 4)
We are seeking a Workshop Controller at our client's Prestigious dealership in Blackburn . This role will see you lead day to day operations for our busy service operation, supervising and motivating a team of technicians. Reporting to the Aftersales Manager, this role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
What our client can offer you:
* State-of-the art working environment
* 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
* Manufacturer training
* Career Progression
* Colleague referral fee up to £2,000
* Employee wellbeing services
What are the key accountabilities:
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of qualified and apprentice technicians
- Allocate work orders to technicians, and manage technician clocking on/off, and rostering
- Ensure workshop operations meet brand standards for quality by conducting regular quality checks on completed works
- Drive service profitability by ensuring maximum time save and upsell
- Manage and update workshop technical solutions including eVHC and service booking database
- Provide outstanding customer service to service customers both face to face and by phone
- Assist and work closely with the Service Advisor team as required
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you, click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
Please make sure your CV is up to date with relevant contact details including address
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.