We are supporting our Yeovil based client, a busy and successful prestige main dealer, who have a fresh requirement for an experienced WORKSHOP MANAGER.
The main purpose of this role will be to drive productivity and manage a team of Technicians. You will manage the process of optimising workshop resources to meet agreed departmental budgets and ensure all customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of the department.
Your Key Objectives will be:
- To calculate and manage the effective use of workshop resources for the Service department
- Monitor individual and workshop efficiencies to ensure key performance indicators are met.
- Plan the distribution of work amongst the team, utilising available skills mix.
- Work closely with the Service Manager to identify individual training and development needs.
- Manage liaison between workshop and service reception on customer vehicle progress.
- Manage workshop standards in accordance with quality, (HSO), requirements.
- Resolve customer issues in line with brand/organisation standards and customer expectations, managing any necessary liaison with the department manager regarding customer dissatisfaction.
- Ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of brand service requirements and customer satisfaction indicators.
To be considered you MUST:
- Have previous experience as a Workshop Manager, Controller or Senior CSA with Controller responsibility - within a main dealer
- Possess high energy and levels of motivation with the ability to work under pressure.
- Be a well-organised, target-driven, resilient team leader who is tenacious and thrives on driving performance forward to its maximum potential.
On offer is a competitive basic salary and uncapped bonus scheme. This is a successful, long-established business that represent a fabulous automotive brand.
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based in Exeter covering the whole of the south west, specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised motor dealers. Please visit our website to view all of our current vacancies.