Are you looking for a position where you can make a difference, constantly learn new things and be at the forefront of technology, working as part of the Aviva family?
Who are Solus and what can they do for you?
Solus is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 800 expert people across 25 UK locations and have repaired over 500,000 vehicles in the last 15 years.
- Our benefits and rewards packages are industry leading
- Supports the living wage with a focus on wellbeing of our people
- Extensive discounts on Aviva products and services
- Savings and benefits schemes
- Well known for quality, holding several main manufacturer approvals
- Winning no less than five industry awards in 2019 alone.
- State of the art technology which challenges traditional methods
- Links with Thatcham to get the best products and training here in the UK
- Up to £5,250.00 per annum in additional bonus
Responsible for the workshop team, building a collaborative team working environment, which focuses on the customer and what matters to them. Leading the workshop team in producing quality repairs with a “right first time” culture and attitude to their work. Identify opportunities which promote customer satisfaction and or process improvement ideas and help embed a culture on site where everyone is responsible for the customer experience and works as a team to meet our customer expectations
Desirable qualifications and experience;
- Able to demonstrate technical competence, providing hands on practical support.
- Experience of leading a team, working across different management teams.
- Experience of working within the motor repair industry.
- Strong technical competence and repair methodology knowledge.
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our specialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future.