Area Manager Sales
• Are you able to successfully drive sales and profit as well as maintain a great customer experience?
• Are you seeking ways to progress and maximise your potential?
Following the implementation of our “GO5+” mid-term plan, the Renault UK Group is experiencing unprecedented and sustainable growth for its Renault and Dacia brands.
Our area management teams play a key role in maximising our sustainable mid-term goals for volume, profit, customer experience and brand image via our franchise partners. As an influential figure within our network operations, the Area Manager Sales works daily alongside our dealers, inspiring them to achieve objectives and fostering a mutually beneficial partnership.
Managing a number of dealerships, you will need a good grasp of local territory commercial priorities to successfully plan and manage your time and resources to achieve objectives.
Essential for success
• A proven track record in an area role.
• Good numeracy skills, in order to analyse complex commercial data.
• You must be personally effective and able to manage your time efficiently.
• Confident and able to build mutually beneficial working partnerships.
• A good standard of Computer Literacy: conversant with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and with experience of CRM database systems.
To meet our ambitious growth plans, you will need to be highly motivated and excited by the prospect of getting involved at Renault, and helping us to drive the success of our two brands.
Automotive experience is not essential, but you will need strong commercial awareness and a good understanding of the retail environment in order to meet commercial objectives, including volume, profit and customer experience.
To apply, please click here