As the leading Audi dealer in Ireland, Audi Centre, South Dublin has a prestigious reputation for delivering the highest quality within the Audi brand. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an extremely driven and talented leader to drive this success even further as Head of Business.
Your role will be to effectively manage the resources within the Audi centre to achieve the required business objectives including sales volumes, profitability, employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction and loyalty levels.
• Develop a customer service driven environment and culture through regular communication, team building and coaching with the managers and employees of the Audi centre.
• Communicate and maintain customer service standards and measurements in line with the requirements of the Brand.
• Provide clear leadership by ensuring the vision and objectives for the business are understood and communicated by the Audi centre team.
• Recruit, train and develop department managers in line with organisational requirements.
• Agree objectives and work standards with department managers and review their performance on a regular basis.
• Develop and monitor the business plan for all sales areas with senior managers and Audi (Ireland) in order to meet business objectives, profit margins and market penetration.
• Formulate and agree marketing activities and budgets for the Audi dealership in order to create and maintain brand awareness.
• Ensure that Audi Franchise operating standards, policies, procedures and financial controls are regularly monitored and reviewed in order to maximise the business performance.
• Ensure that all staff are aware of Health and Safety requirements and regularly review with departmental managers in order to comply with Health and Safety regulations.
• Liaise on a regular basis with Audi (Ireland) representatives and Company senior management to review key performance indicators of the business. Ensure business adheres to current Irish legislation.
• Able to demonstrate people management skills. Is intellectually aware of and has a belief in the value of the human asset to current and future business success.
• The skills to draw the best performance from their people and manages and / or interacts with them, in a manner that builds relationships and team spirit.
• Consumer and Market Focus - Prioritises the need to have an understanding of the relevant consumer and local market influences.
• Possesses an energy and genuine regard for the importance of the customer to the sustainability of the business and the Brand and ensures procedures and attitudes are in place throughout their area of responsibility to deliver excellent levels of service.
• Is able to effectively analyse and interpret all types of commercial data, in order to accurately diagnose and put in place appropriate solutions to ensure business success and growth. Has the ability to anticipate and act proactively as well as responsively.
• Possesses the personal impact and stature of a professional business person and has the essential skills to make an impact with a range of people and possess a level of self-awareness that enables them to adapt their style to suit different requirements.
• Knowledgeable of and aligned to the Brand, acting as trustworthy ambassador in the eyes of the customer, staff and peers. Runs their area of responsibility in a manner that honours the Brand values and supports Brand strategy in all that it does.
• Has the ability to see the bigger picture and envisage the longer term implications of actions and ideas.
• Can focus on maximising the potential of their area of responsibility today whilst also having an eye for opportunity, planning for the future able to manage some strategic risks.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Karen Reville, Recruitment Specialist, at: Recruitment@audicentre.ie
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.