Peter Morgan, known to all in the Morgan world simply as 'PM' was involved in every aspect of the origin and development of the Morgan marque from 1950 onwards. He worked side by side with the founder of the company, his father, H.F.S. Morgan, from a very young age, firstly at the old factory and then at its present site on Pickersleigh Road, Malvern Link, England.
PM took over the company reins with his father's passing in 1959 and ran the company until he turned over operational responsibility to his son Charles in 1999. He continued to chair the Board, and visited the factory on a daily basis until just a few days before his death.