National, regional and compact franchised dealer groups are facing a raft of challenges and opportunities as automotive retailing reacts to new Block Exemption, other EC/UK legislation and further consolidation.
For this conference, we have arranged a line-up of experienced and influential speakers to analyse factors causing concern to dealers and suggest courses of action.
Continuing change is the only certainty in the UK retail motor industry as manufacturers consider how to react to Block Exemption. Dealer bosses will need to be more nimble on their feet than ever, and important strategic judgements are better taken after listening to other viewpoints.
This conference is geared to the needs of franchised motor retailers.
Why you should attend:
- An explanation of consumer legislation impacting on dealer group profits
- An appraisal of manufacturers' pan-European retailing policies
- Business opportunities, from the viewpoint of groups of different sizes
- Guidance for franchised bosses planning expansion
- Advice on controlling costs and improving efficiencies